Thank you for your interest in being a vendor in our future gift shop or café! Please provide the following information and a member of our team will get back with you as soon as possible.
Community members can submit this form to indicate their interest in consideration for placement in the International African American Museum’s online gift shop or physical store (upon opening).
Selection priority will be given to African American Lowcountry artisans, although artisans of African descent from across the diaspora may submit materials. Although the Museum may use your imagery for consideration, you will maintain all rights and ownership of your submitted materials.
- All items considered for the gift shop must have a manufactured cost under $200
- If your item is handmade, you must list your creation and packaging materials
- Final selected item or item(s) samples will be required which will be purchased by the International African American Museum
- Purchase orders for selected products for the gift shop will be submitted early 2022 for a May 2022 deadline
- All payments for purchase orders will be NET30
- Even if you are not contacted, you will still be considered for ongoing and future community events and programs,
which include vending opportunities and holiday market events, both in-person and online
For more information on our consideration requirements, please contact email@example.com.